Wise & Young

Friday, March 17, 2006

Love dont' live here......


Man fuck love, love ain’t worth a damn thing. I have never been in love, and have only seen people supposedly in love, and I don’t see what’s the benefit of romantic love. In fact it seems to be the most detrimental emotion that people allow themselves to be subject to. Folks compromise themselves, their relationships with their friends, and even their family all for a four letter word, love. I refuse to succumb to such a destructive effect, there is nothing good coming from it. People allow themselves to be in love, for fear of being alone and having to focus on themselves and taking care of the most important person, themselves.

But I do have physical needs and wants. So I’ll just have sex, safe sex but sex nonetheless. People both men and women are too scared to let someone know that they aren’t trying to have a relationship, be in love, they just want to fuck. I don’t have that problem anymore, and you’d be surprised to see how many people are receptive to it, in fact, when I’ve told someone I’m not trying to be with you, I’m just trying to fuck. They have three options: A. say no and keep it moving, B. we do the do, C. they take the info and save it for a later date. In my experience everyone does B and C.

Why waste time honestly? If you want to fuck you should put it out there and see what happens. Now, people then sometimes feel bad because they feel like the person they are attracted to there might be the possibility of having something “more”, but if you want more what’s wrong with having the cake and eating it too? Not a damn thing.

What is really detrimental is when someone acts like they are in love or trying to date someone when the ulterior motive is to simply bed them. Regardless if you agree or disagree with my sentiments about love, you have to respect the man or woman who lets you know from jump what it is.

6 Comments:

  • WOW...love can do so many things to a person

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 5:06 PM  

  • well I could say love is great once you find it but I don't think you're trying to hear that right now.

    By Blogger lj, at 6:22 PM  

  • dating is such a tricky thing...damned if you fall for them and damned if you don't.

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 6:24 PM  

  • being frank with people isn't a bad thing, but also you should let your "frankness" cloud your real feelings and judgement of people.

    By Blogger BMass, at 11:19 AM  

  • See this explains a lot about you and why you are in the place that you are right now. Come to grips with man and you will find yourself that much better.

    By Blogger N4R, at 4:11 PM  

  • I don't think love is worthless, but I understand your sentiments anyway. As long as you're honest and let the person know how much you can invest in them, then all is good.

    I won't give up on the love part though. It's not about sacrificing everything to be with the person; that's not love, it's obsession. Love is freedom, it's about sharing your lives and your individual interests because you want to. The accessories to that are optional.

    Me.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home