Wise & Young

Monday, June 18, 2007

Too tired to comment on the POCC Ball here are photos


Notice the daylight....

Colorful Boots

The kids outside waiting around 1 pm to get into the ball

I was trying to take a photo of the street, and this guy, who I later found out was Sammy Ebony looked dead into the camera. LOL


Don't know her name but she was cute






Mother Luna Khan




Caliente Mizrahi was in the building

Selvin Mizrahi came out, notice the ripped jeans

Selvin showing off the back of the ripped jeans, question I saw alot of 80's stuff in NY, is that coming back?

An unclear photo of Jacques Mizrahi

The start of a curiously short Stars, Statement, and Legends


I have no idea what's going on here...

Falling into a dip

Deshaun Evisu on the mike, again 80's fashion

DaShaun chanting....

Mother Giselle Xtrava ascending the walkway

Mother Giselle, giving the crowd what they want

Father Javier Xtrava showing how one earns status

Jlin Evisu, being called out

Showing off the bag and the baubbles

Tygur Khan flexing for crowd

Can't remember his name, he's a Ninja who was on ANTM from LA

Danielle Ninja on the stage

Danielle falling into a soft dip


Danielle looking like she's in a trance

I forgot his first name, someone please help me, he's a prodigy

Realness with a Twist Prodigy


Kim Whitfield duckwalking I tried to get a photo of her when she dipped, on beat

Another Realness with a Twist production


Another realness with a Twist Production

Sorry after that, I had to go back home to Bmore, a brother does have to work

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Yeah...I'm gettin' to old for this shyt...LOL

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:33 AM  

  • WOW!!! All of your posts are really opening my eyes to the whole Ball Scene. Who knew? Well, I guess, everyone except for me! hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home