Wise & Young

Friday, January 27, 2006

My new crushes






Every once and awhile I develop celebrity crushes. Usually they last about a week, others maybe two. Below are two of my latest crushes, I think both are straight but hey I can dream!

The first being Dr. Ian Smith, aka the only reason to watch Celebrity Fit club. I mean who else would want to watch a much of overweight issue prone dramatic folks try pitifully to loose weight when they could just hire a personal trainer a long time ago to achieve the same results. For all of that I much rather watch the Biggest Loser, average people making fantastic strides in the right direction. But I digress, I know my week is not complete until I see Dr. Smith's 1,000 watt smile. He reminds me of one of those brothers who had to grow into himself, and now he is sexy as all hell, and bright too!!!!!!



Look at that you can't tell me that he's not sexy and crush worthy!!!!!!

Okay, my next celebrity crush has been the most recent starting earlier this week. I saw him on TV, and was enthralled. I was so pressed I had to call up a PrecAKArious, and share my new found treasure. So after about 10 seconds she caught the vapors too. Just to preface this he's about 6'0 205 a safety for the Baltimore Ravens, single and this quote from a newspaper article I found interesting " Gay marriage is fine by me, I respect everyone’s rights. "
Ladies and Gentlemen....Will Demps of the Balitmore Ravens....Half Black Half Korean....A blazing Blasian!!!!!



Great legs great body


A great face, broad shoulders and great traps


Let the Church say amen!!!!


Just my thoughts.....

5 Comments:

  • lawd, lawd. a doctor and a gladiator.

    By Blogger Karamale, at 11:03 AM  

  • Dang Bmore is this close and we have yet to scope him out....talk about insanity....I need to meet him ASAP!!! lol

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 9:42 AM  

  • CAN I SHARE? :)

    By Blogger ShawnQt, at 10:00 AM  

  • I love Dr. Ian Smith...I basically watching CFC for him and Harvey...both are eye candy.

    The football player looks like he could be Amerie's brother.

    By Blogger Waddie G., at 3:27 PM  

  • OK...while I have never watched Celebrity Fit club (and very likely never will), I came across your blog and I MUST second the love for Dr. Ian Smith!! One day I passed him outside NBC's studios in Rockefeller Center and damn near fainted!! Then, just last week, he was on The View which I don't usually watch because Star Jones is the devil, but was that a WEDDING RING I saw on his finger?? You should have heard me in the house cussin' up a blue streak about "some lucky b*tch" (LOL).

    I'll keep up with your blog now that I stumbled across it...

    By Blogger Charismatic One, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home