Wise & Young

Monday, October 09, 2006

Evisu Ball Photos

The last 24 hours has been a blur, my cousin and I went to the Evisu Ball, we had the to leave the ball early (7 am). The ball started really around 3 am. I saw Clay Cane, and Frank Leon Roberts there, but of course I didn't speak. I'm too tired to post too much commentary except for this one. Please rehearse and stick to the schedule that has been outlined, thank you.

Just my thoughts

Here are the photos that I took at the Evisu Ball:


Two of the Fem Queens I took a picture of.
A judge taking to her seat
Voguers in action
Realness with a Twist...with a Twist
An Icon/Legend (I don't know)
A judge walking to the panel
A judge showing his skills
The same judge showing his skills
A Drag Queen
Taura aka Keisha
Sex Siren sorry about the railing in the way
A hot ass outfit

2 Comments:

  • you shouldve came by and say hi - but i feel you, i was exhausted - it was hot as HELL ... but I had a good time. I covered the ball on my blog. I left like 8am

    By Blogger Clay, at 12:31 AM  

  • LMAO, why didnt you speak man?

    By Blogger the young people's professor, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home