Wise & Young

Monday, October 03, 2005

This weekend

This weekend was pretty good, overall nothing really spectacular. Friday night my cousin called me from a new number….she’s changed her number again. I swear this chick changes her number like every year. Granted I’m not the one to talk, I get a new number like every six months but still!!!! How many numbers do I memorize for her? It’s always the same story as to why she’s changed her number…some dude probably from New York or New Jersey started to try to talk to her, she wasn’t feelin’ him for about a year or two. Then things change, they start to date then shit hits the fan. I swear I don’t know what she puts on them but she turns dudes OUT!!!!! I told her she needs to patent her pussy.
After that, next I just chilled and hung out at home and talked to Numba (he’s my sands and number just from a different chapter) he keep talking about how bored he is b/c he’s living in a pretty mundane area in the commonwealth of VA. I can’t say I blame him, there really isn’t anything to do where he is unless he wanted to go to a college house party, it’s always sort of awkward when you see former classmates at a college party, and they are like HEY how are you! But in the back of their mind they are like “DAMN, didn’t he graduate?” So we talked about life, love, and just shot the shit. Good guy when he acts right lol.
Saturday was somewhat busy, did the early morning phone call to Mom. She’s doing well; she’s starting to workout and getting back into shape. GO HEAD MOM I SEE YOU!!!!! Then I had to wait for my new landlords to come over and TRY to fix my air conditioning. This damn air conditioning unit just stopped working for some reason…like it just took a sabbatical. Meanwhile my black ass has been sweltering sometimes at night. I’ve resorted to sleeping right next to the window to get some air.
So the landlords came and replaced the unit but did NOT fix the unit, lord I was so heated, no pun, intended. After that I went out to find some cuff links or silk knots. First went to Pentagon City Mall, grabbed some food at Subway and just walked around the mall. Those who know me know that I dress any ole type of way when I’m really not trying to just get some stuff done. So imagine my surprise when I felt underdressed at the mall, the folks were out, even made me say dayum like twice…outloud. But that was the highlight of the mall; none of the stores carried any nice cufflinks or silk knots. So I went to my old part time job in Georgetown Mall (http://www.kuhlmancompany.com) Kuhlman Company, I bought some silk knots then headed to the gym. So I went to the gym, and did the damn thing! I did cardio and abs you know you got to keep your body tight especially when you’re going to the club the same night.
Later on that night my boys Singer, and Bandleader showed up at my spot around 1:30 am to go to the Delta. So we get to the club around 2 am…and we head immediately downstairs to the Hip-Hop, R&B, and Dancehall. Considering that I haven’t been out since about 2 or 3 weeks prior to going out ATL, so I was WAY over due. I tried to follow the same actions that I did when I had my Magic Drank. I went to the bartender to get me my drank I had last time gin and ginger ale, but they said it was about 7 dollars, then I was like well how about a vodka and cranberry and they said 7 dollars. Now I was kinda heated b/c last time I went it did NOT cost that much & they upped the cost from 10-12, and tonight was the one night I paid my boy Singer’s way. So I only had 6 dollars. A mess, a hot shitty mess, so I went back to my crew drank-less. But I was determined to have a good time regardless. But… the music was bad, and the WHOLE night not ONE lil Kim song. NOT ONE, c’mon now not even old school Kim. Needless to say the night was a bust as far as music goes. I only danced with like three people and most of the kats there I promise you looked real young, like 18 year olds. Then I went home. So much for clubbing, the next time I go out will be in NYC when my boys and I go up there for a day trip, so ALL NYC peeps hit me up and let me know what’s really good in the NYC.
Sunday I woke up and made an executive decision to get back on to A4A. I haven’t been on that site since about December. One of the reasons I got off of that site was because it was an emotional roller coaster, you meet folk but all they really tryin’ to do is fuck no matter what their profile says. But lately Singer has been having GREAT luck with meeting cool people who aren’t all about sex; in fact that’s how he met Bandleader. I thought about it, and decided not to put any pictures, until I get some that I like, I promise you all its hard being unphotogenic and not the most attractive looking brotha out there. Those who are on that site knows what I mean, they have some of the best body, and other body parts that you’ll ever be privy to see. So I put in there what I’m about and just wanted to meet cool folks. Tell me why yesterday I met like two folks from the website, and talked on the phone to like two more. Honestly A4A is a great way to meet people, hell last night there were 1400 dudes logged in. 1400 that’s better than ANY other means. Now let me say this, I would gladly but leave the site alone, hell I’ve done in the past, but can anyone help me out and let me know what other venues besides club, gym, websites that you can meet other down dudes, can anyone answer this. I’m really interested to know. I’m honestly tired of meeting people or just interacting with folks on this level, but it seems that these are the only venues. I’ve tried groups like Adobi and whatnot but besides being the youngest guy there by 10 years at least, I’m also looked at like young fresh meat in the den of wolves. Hell I live in the DC area and y’all know a lot of folks around here get down. So I’ll keep you all abreast of any situations.

So yeah that was my weekend.

1 Comments:

  • you have to check http://www.HBCUBootyCall.com - They have a fesh copy of the booty call agreement

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home