Wise & Young

Thursday, November 03, 2005

7 for my numba

Ok..so I was scrolling the world that we call the internet and I found this interesting lil quiz. Well it's not a quiz...it just lists 7 things about diff things in your life so here goes:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Have a better relationship with God
2)Write a book
3) Get married and have kids
4) Learn how to sing well
5) Be in a upscale fashion show like Helmut Lang, Dior, etc
6) Be a multi-property owner
7) Earn multi-millions

7 things I can do:
1) Listen
2) Sympathize
3) Love
4) Cook
5) Dance
6) Give great advice
7) Be me

7 things I cannot do:
1) Tolerate Fake People
2) Allow people to hurt me more than once
3) Sing
4) Do the splits
5) Stop learning
6) Step over people
7) Make someone love me…wouldn’t want to make someone want to do something they don’t’ want to

7 things that attract me to someone:
1) Conversation
2) Doing what they say they are going to do!
3) Looks to a degree, granted it seems I have a different sense of what is goodlooking
4) Someone who works out, doesn’t need to be swole but someone who takes care of their body
5) Ambition
6) Power (hey I’m real)
7) Ability to laugh at themselves

7 things that I say most often:
1) umm..ok
2) that’s disgusting to me
3) what the fuck….okay
4) shit
5) hey what’s up
6) I know that’s right
7) see don’t hype it up

7 celebrity crushes:
David Banner
Clinton Portis
Daniel Sunjata (google him…its worth it)
Dr. Ian Smith
Puff Daddy aka P.Diddy, aka Diddy aka mine!
Gilbert Arenas
Benny Boom

7 People I want to do this:
Paul
Maurice
Marcus
Brian
Hog
Bookie
Toya

1 Comments:

  • I got you on your list, I am going to put it up now.

    By Blogger BMass, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home