Wise & Young

Monday, November 21, 2005

SWAGGER

Time to get my swagger on!
Okay the time has come for me to do the dayum thang. I keep talking about this and keep talking about that, now its time for me to put up or shut the fuck up. So I’ve decided to do the former and not the latter. Which means making my goals and sticking with it. Some of my goals are below but besides my goals, probably more important, is that I have written a way down for me to achieve my goals. This is not only a way of achieving my goals but also a means for me to pratice with smaller goals and work my way up, to bigger goals. Accomplishments build upon accomplishments. So I have to start someplace.
What better to start with than something immediate, and what’s more immediate than the physical. Well the first thing I want to do is to get a Personal Trainer for six sessions not only to make sure I’m doing everything right at this new gym, but to show me some tricks, and to help me with my diet. This is going to cost about 400. I am in the process of scheduling a photo shoot with a local photographer named Kevin Dickinson. He did these really amazing photos for a friend of mine, and for a 2.5 hour photo shoot, which includes about 3 different changes in clothes, and a make up artist (yes men do wear make up I’m told…) it will cost 225, which also includes 5 airbrushed photos of my choosing. Then after that or while all of this is going on, I’m planning to go to San Juan, for Memorial Day. Which I’m guessing should cost about 600 altogether. So how am I going to make over 1200 dollars? Easy, work and save, I’ve worked seven days a week before, and I’m going to do it again this time with a specific amount in mind. After I reach my savings goal I’m quitting. Plus since all things are happening at different times, that means I have to all the money at the same time.
I’ll let you know how this turns out.

5 Comments:

  • Go for it man! See I told y'all it all about setting them goal and attach a time line and things will happen. Trust that!

    By Blogger N4R, at 11:31 AM  

  • yo...if you're still searching for a personal trainer in dc, i know a couple who can get you together like dat, shawty.

    lemme know.

    By Blogger Karamale, at 4:13 PM  

  • DO THE DAMN THING!

    By Blogger BMass, at 11:00 AM  

  • DOn't hurt em that's all I ask. While you swagging (is that a word lol) I'll be swagging right on beside ya but since you are taller than me you will be walkin faster (smile)

    By Blogger Ms.Honey, at 4:17 PM  

  • Now if we were in the same city I would train you for free.

    By Blogger Stone, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home